AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] Synching Calldirect using NutOS

Andre . food_crazy at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 21:02:49 CEST 2003

Oliver,

Thanks for your response. Actually I need a "time stamping" mechanism for my
device. The gprs device needs to be kept offline for a couple of minutes (or
hours) while it stores some data in the EEPROM. When it connects again, I
need some way to send data stored in the EEPROM to the server with a
timestamp on it. For that I need accurate timing (time of day). What would
you suggest in such a situation? I would love to use SNTP but I'm not aware
of any SNTP servers that might help me here. Thanks

Regards,

Andre