[En-Nut-Discussion] Problem programming EtherNUT - Followup 2

Grahame Kelly grahame at wildpossum.com
Tue Oct 14 04:46:13 CEST 2003

Hi Harald.

> You can test the serial connection by using a terminal emulator
> on the tty, where the adapter is connected. When pressing Ctrl-X,
> the adapter should resond with it's version number.

Pressing Ctrl-X gives me the response of:

SISP 1.0.1.1 Copyright 2002 by egnite Software GmbH

So I can assume the dongle is working correctly?

My UserConf.mk is:

MCU=atmega128
BURN=uisp
BURNFLAGS=-dprog=stk500 -dpart=atmega128 -dserial=/dev/ttyS0\
 -dspeed=115200 --erase --upload --verify if=$(TARG)
CRUROM = $(top_srcdir)/tools/linux/crurom

Still get the original programmer not responding message - strange ;(
Any other suggestions greatly appreciated.
Thanks & Regards. Grahame