AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] Synching Calldirect using NutOS

Oliver Schulz Oliver.Schulz at bong.de
Tue Oct 14 16:09:57 CEST 2003

Hi Fahad, Hi All,

Due to the very new (now working :-) seconds counter and the function
NutGetSeconds in Nut/OS, I'am currently redesigning my time functions.
'time', 'gmtime' and 'stime' are finished but not testet yet (will do it
this evening). 'mktime' is still missing, but I do it soon.
(BTW, the function names came from the standard c lib.)

If everything is fine then, the routines are a good candidate for the
nutcrt lib, I think. I will ask Harald.
If you want, I can send you the stuff, but I need you mail address!
(Contact me via mailto:olischulz at web.de)

Regards,
Oliver.