[En-Nut-Discussion] EtherNUT-3.3.0 Example Problems - EtherNUT Newbie

Grahame Kelly grahame at wildpossum.com
Wed Oct 15 08:31:00 CEST 2003

Hi All.

I am having problems with two things (Linux Environment):

1> "make" does not generate a new urom.c (all output goes to the screen),
but crurom works correctly for those make where a new urom.c should
be generated. makefile itself looks OK.

2> Major problem is Serial output seems to be corrupted. For example on loading
the httpserv.hex - "make burn" verifies OK, but the following appears
on the terminal screen. Note my IP addr is 10.10.10.99

N++/OS 3.3.0.1 HTTP D#+ÄÅ...10.10.10.99 _#<
[1] CÄÅÅ+, 23461 <+_ °_
[1] D_ÄÅÅ+
[2] CÄÅÅ+, 23461 <+_ °_
[2] D_ÄÅÅ+
[3] CÄÅÅ+, 22943 <+_ °_
[3] D_ÄÅÅ+

The other program exhibit the same problems. The original
basmon worked without any uart problems but after re programming
EtherNUT I haven't been successful in getting the UART0 to work
reliably.

Can anyone offer suggestions on what to try?
Thanks Grahame