[En-Nut-Discussion] HTTP GET problem

Cosmin Buhu cosminbuhu at lycos.co.uk
Thu Oct 16 18:32:58 CEST 2003

At 16:45 16.10.2003 +0200, you wrote:
>Shouldn't it be "GET xyz HTTP/1.0" or HTTP/1.1 and DOUBLE enter (linefeed)
>after that? ("GET index.html HTTP/1.0\n\n") - not sure with the \n symbols
>but you know what I mean... :-)
>
>Czerteak

         Oh, the server is happy with that simple query, it sends the page
(it is a php
page that insert data into a mysql database). As I said the returned page
can be seen
with a telnet connection and same simple query. I tried to flush the server
buffer and
than a little sleep before close connection, which worked on server side
but no efect
on ethernut side. I'm feeling blind...

Cosmin