[En-Nut-Discussion] SF's anonymous CVS problem

Grahame Kelly grahame at wildpossum.com
Mon Oct 20 04:32:44 CEST 2003

Hi Harald.

I would be pleased to assist with the ongoing development and
distribution of EtherNUT OS in anyway possible. So, if you think
that there is something I (and I am sure others) can assist you with
or assume some role that will lower the demands upon you - Please ask.
I for one would be only be too pleased to assist.

I also agree with former comments that you (aka. egnite.de)
should/must be the overall "controller" of code.

Regards. Grahame