[En-Nut-Discussion] Timeout on Event Wait

William Basser wbasser at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 21 03:40:00 CEST 2003

The unit will continue to cycle, the second Task continues to cycle and
I know that communication is occuring as the activity light on the
reader is cycling.  If a valid device is presented within the RF field,
the ticket event is issued.  I have allowed it to run for over 15
minutes, present a valid device and the event is issued and everything
is happy.  I also have some status LED's that can be used as status
indicators.  If a timeout was detected, the LED would have been turned
on.  I have JTAG available and will attempt to get you more information.

Thanks very much for the help though.