[En-Nut-Discussion] Can't get rid of old IP settings

Ken Campbell ken at fraserhouse.com
Thu Oct 23 07:27:59 CEST 2003

I was experimenting with  'eboot.c'  for a while, and it
seems to have mucked things up a bit.

Now I compiled and loaded the 'inetq' example,  but it
fails the DNS lookup (all my settings are verified correct).

The board doesn't try and contact my DHCP server anymore (I verified
this using a packet sniffer).

I'm guessing I need to erase the EEPROM on the Ethernut
board (to get rid of the old values), but I don't know how to do
this (I'm assuming erasing the device in AVRStudio 3.56 doesn't do this).

Basically I want to have the Ethernut board the same as when it arrived,
everything factory fresh :)

I'm using the 'red' Atmega128 Ethernut board with Nut/OS 3.3.0

Thanks,

  Ken