[En-Nut-Discussion] Add - On Boards for analog i/o

Lars Andersson laran at ikp.liu.se
Mon Oct 27 11:03:01 CET 2003

In the report there is an add-on board for the ethernut described on page 22 (figure 4.4 and 4.5) in the report. This may be used to measure analogue I/O. The input measure current passing thru the optocoupler. One problem is that we have noticed that the components are rather temperature sensitive.

At the moment we are working on a new design and if anyone has ideas on how one can make things better in terms of noise reduction and getting rid of temperature sensitivity we would be grateful.

Regards,
Lars A Andersson