[En-Nut-Discussion] Strange problem

NGB ngbmoreau at yahoo.com.au
Wed Sep 10 00:30:40 CEST 2003

Hi

I recntly upgraded to 3.3 of the library and I'm seeing strange things running
the example programs.
For starters the board takes for ever to start up !!
(this is a customn board, but have worked flwalessly in the past)

Once it's up the http server works, but displaying the threads produces an
endless list of dummy threads (the first 4 are ok)
Considering how the code is written
while(tdp) {
tdp = tdp->td_next;

I am suspecting next is never NULL could this be due to the BSS no been cleared
on startup ?
In case it helps, I am linking the source with these libs:
LIBS =  $(LIBDIR)/nutinit.o -lnutnet -lnutpro -lnutfs -lnutos -lnutdev -lnutnet
-lnutcrt

Thanks

Nick