[En-Nut-Discussion] strtok_r conflicts

peter.scandrett at transport.alstom.com peter.scandrett at transport.alstom.com
Wed Sep 10 04:48:52 CEST 2003

Hi all,

About a month ago there was a lot of comments about my version STRTOK_R
and the prototype being different to everyone else's prototype. Attached
is my compliant version. I have implemented it because
1.      I need the separator functions STRSEP_R and STRSEP_RS.
2.      STRTOK_R is not available on other platforms, and I need it there.

So enjoy.

Here is the test code.

The output from STRTOK_R is identical to the Borland version of STRTOK.

Peter S

Peter Scandrett
Engineering Systems Department
ALSTOM Australia Limited
3 Bridge Street, Pymble, 2073, Australia
Phone (+612) 94 88 49 11
Fax (+612) 94 88 49 00
peter.scandrett at transport.alstom.com

CONFIDENTIALITY : This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential and
may be privileged. If  you are not a named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use
it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.