[En-Nut-Discussion] Changing password for "cgi-bin" catalog in httpd example

Lars Andersson laran at ikp.liu.se
Mon Sep 15 10:46:41 CEST 2003

Hi,

If I am not mistaking this issue has been brought up before, but I can't find the messages.

Anyhow, I am trying to change the user and password for the "cgi-bin" directory in the httpd example. when I change the input parameters to the NutRegisterAuth function I can't get access to the directory. Is there something else that needs to be changed to be able to get this to work?

This is what I changed it to:
NutRegisterAuth("cgi-bin", "boot:boot");

Regards,
/Lars A. A.