[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS in STK300

Janne Jarvinen jjj at iki.fi
Tue Sep 16 22:17:32 CEST 2003

Hi

Any hints what do I need to change in order to get UART to work in
STK300 meaning in ATMega103 generally ?

Is it necessary to enable this flag for example? (STK300 is 4MHz)
DEFS = -DNUT_CPU_FREQ=3686400
I saw some comment in sources about this being for 1ms resolution
enable, but what if it is not defined ? Does it make timers&rtc still to
work but with worse resolution ?

Currently app/threads works nicely with 3 different threads blinking
leds with specific speed defined differetnly for each threads. However,
LCD and UART shows random rubbish only ...

For LCD I have redefined different port setup without any help. For
UART(chip hw uart) I couldn´t find really anything to change.

I set nutconf to stk200 and atmega103. Whatever stk200 then defines, I
have no idea.

BR,
Janne