[En-Nut-Discussion] Problems with crurom from CVS

Theodore A. Roth troth at openavr.org
Mon Sep 29 21:05:20 CEST 2003

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003, Harald Kipp wrote:

> It had been reported, that the CVS version of
> crurom won't work with AVRGCC (WinAVR).
>
> I checked this and can't find any problem.
> Does anyone have problems with
>
> /*
>   * $Log: crurom.c,v $
>   * Revision 1.3  2003/07/20 20:06:28  haraldkipp
>   * MSC compilation error fixed.

It compiles on linux, but for grins, I just tried to compile it with
'-Wall -Werror' and it fails. It could probably use some cleanup.

- Needs <unistd.h> for read() and write() prototypes.
- There's a namespace clash with the system getopt() and the supplied
  getopt().
- There's some bad formats in a few fprintf() calls.

I'd send a patch, but I can't access the anon-cvs repo (man, I wish SF
would get that fixed...)

Ted Roth