[En-Nut-Discussion] nut/os unix port preview available

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Apr 1 19:08:51 CEST 2004

Hi Ninni,

Now you see me completely confused.

First of all, this was no spam. It's a normal post sent by a
normal subcriber of this list. Your email account is also
registered as a subscriber. So everything looks normal...first.

On the second view: I didn't get that original post, although
it's in the archive. That might have been due to a mailbox
overflow I just cleaned up. But there was enough space left
for such smaller messages.

The second thing, that confuses me even more: You are refering
to a bounce, not to the original. You would only get bounces
on messages _you_ sent.

Ninni, if you wish to be removed from the list, please let me
know. However, there is a confirmation mechanism. So, if you
didn't subscribe, someone else did that for you. This someone
must have access to your email account.

Hope this clarifies some things, at least for you. I'm still
confused.