AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] Dallas 1-wire

Oliver Schulz Oliver.Schulz at bong.de
Mon Apr 5 16:30:30 CEST 2004

Hi Thomas,

I wrote some code to communicate with temperature sensors DS1820 from Dallas via 1-wire interface. I works perfectly so far, ROM search functionality included.

If you are interested in the code, I can mail it directly to you.
Because I wrote some assembler lines for the exact timing it runs only on avr-gcc.

Cheers,
Oliver.