[En-Nut-Discussion] DHCP client and losing UDP packets

Michel unreal at home.nl
Wed Apr 14 21:54:31 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to improve the DHCP client. I want to change it so it will retry
to get an IP address, even when it fails a couple of times. Additionally I
noticed a few possible problems with freeing memory blocks twice.

So I started adjusting the pro/dhcp.c file. But now I cannot get it to
receive UDP packets anymore. It does send out DHCP Discover messages and my
BIND9 server sends DHCP-Offer messages, but somehow ethernut is not
receiving them.

Could someone have a look at my code, or possibly, try it with and give me
hint on what I did wrong?

Thanks,
Michel