[En-Nut-Discussion] Release Candidate 3.4.3

Matthias Ringwald mringwal at inf.ethz.ch
Fri Apr 16 16:16:33 CEST 2004

On 16.04.2004, at 11:22, Harald Kipp wrote:

> What else can I do to get you guys to report any
> missing fix _before_ I release 3.4.3

Hi Harald,

one thing I'd like to point out is the 'probably' obsolete
include/net/errno.h whose defines differ from include/errno.h

I suggest to delete that file and change all #include <net/errno.h>
to #include <errno.h>
(the file is included only 4 times from which in 2 cases its defines
are not used at all)

As I don't use a ethernut board I can't test if this causes any trouble.
But I quite sure that having conflicting defines is a cause for
unexpected errors.

regards,
matthias