[En-Nut-Discussion] ARM7TDMI port comes out

Tyou tyou at i-da.co.jp
Tue Apr 20 21:06:51 CEST 2004

Hi, buddies,
   Nut/OS on ARM7TDMI  is working now.
(Samsung net chip S3C4510B at 50MHz, arm-elf-tools v2.95.3)
Sorry to say only app "simple" is ready at the momnet.
I will clean the code and post here ASAP.
(It is a shame that I have never touched diff shell tools. >|< )

Just some impression:
ARM7 has high price-performance-ratio but not easy for
programming comparing with H8, SH..etc.
Moreover, except little official ducument available,
GCC tool chain is really good compiler.

BTW, my web page is not available directly these days.
Company's domain is changed. However,
http://61.211.151.153/~tyou is still accessible.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards