[En-Nut-Discussion] readable Ethernut 2 schematics

Michael Kirsten michael.kirsten at web.de
Fri Aug 6 06:36:12 CEST 2004

I took that way to get readable schematics for my ethernut:

First I downloaded a Demo Version of CadSoft Eagle Layout Editor

Next step was downloading the schematics from www.egnite.de (http://egnite.de/download/?28)

I used the printing option in the EagleLayout Editor and made two nice sets of DIN A3 schematics to work with.

I hope this helps a little bit.

If someone can tell you where, you can download the Ethernut 2 schematics.

Michael