[En-Nut-Discussion] readable Ethernut 2 schematics

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Fri Aug 6 13:57:23 CEST 2004

Nic,

At 12:08 06.08.2004 +1200, you wrote:

>Is it possible to get the Ethernut 2 schematics in a more readable form:
>in the hardware manual there is so much anti-aliasing (or something) that
>I can't read them. I'd prefer pdf, but jpg, gif, etc. would be fine.
>
>Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but I couldn't find it
>in the archives.

I'm wondering too, that this hadn't been critizised before.
When starting the manual for Ethernut 2.1, I recognized,
that the original postscript data wasn't included during
PDF build. What you see is the preview tiff only.
I corrected this in
http://www.ethernut.de/pdf/ethwm21e.pdf
and will provide similar quality schematics for 2.0 soon.