[En-Nut-Discussion] RE: lcd display driver

Eduardo Serantes eserantes at telefonica.net
Thu Dec 9 12:29:14 CET 2004

Hi Ronald,

I've developed a simple thread for managing a 2x16 display with three
structs asociated: one of them for a menu controlled with a three buttoms
keypad, another one for async blinking messages and the third one for error
messages. I have also modified the ethernut driver to avoid blinking the
16th char on display. If you are interested in the source code, please let
me know.

Eduardo