[En-Nut-Discussion] AT90CAN128 CPU and Nut/OS

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Mon Dec 13 13:04:05 CET 2004

Henrik,

Sorry for the late response.

At 07:45 11.12.2004 +1000, you wrote:

>We would like to make these changes available to the community and ideally
>they could become part of the main Ethernut source tree.
>
>What is the best approach to do this? Is there a public access to the CVS,
>or shall I send the changes as source files or as diffs to the
>maintainer/Harald.

I just added a new section to the Nutwiki FAQ at

http://www.ethernut.de/nutwiki/index.php/NutOsFaq

I'd prefer to have you registered as a developer. Just
one node: Try to limit #ifdefs in code to a minimum.
If possible, try to add them to .h, not .c files.
This will keep the code much more readable.

I may help with or do the required settings in the
Configurator.