[En-Nut-Discussion] Re: TCP stops working after some time

Dusan Ferbas dferbas at dfsoft.cz
Wed Dec 15 12:25:33 CET 2004

Hi Harald,

what kind of tests are you doing ?

Do you think it is sufficient to do only periodic connects ? I think more
important is a case with multiple TCP connections with concurrent traffic
and larger files (more segments). So for testing there should be also
multithreaded client (like a web browser).

We experienced lock e.g. once a week or two. But this was with August 3.5
version.

Regarding priorities we have application with following threads and their
priority values:
Name    Priority        Status
arpex           64      SLP
tcpsm           32      SLP