[En-Nut-Discussion] Supporting Other Target Platforms

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Sun Feb 1 20:38:17 CET 2004

Hi,

Some files in CVS had been split by CPU families:

os/timer.c: tmr_arm.c tmr_avr.c tmr_h8.c tmr_m68k.c
os/thread.c: ctx_arm.c ctx_avr.c ctx_h8.c ctx_m68k.c

In addition include/compiler.h had been split into
files located in subdir include/cpu/.

These changes are far from compilability, except AVRGCC.

Other candidates are

1. Atomic functions
2. Enter/Exit critical functions
3. Checksum calculation
4. Interrupt stuff

I have currently now idea, wich compilers I should
chose in the first place for ARM7TDMI, H8/300 or Coldfire.
Linux seems to be no big problem.
Can anybody recommend any pre-build binaries for Win32?

Thanks,