[En-Nut-Discussion] PPP fixes

Michel unreal at home.nl
Tue Feb 3 00:12:10 CET 2004

Hi all,

As promised, here are my fixes for PPP. Sorry it took so long :-)

The last fixes I posted did not fix the case where an option that
was rejected was longer than the option just in the front of it.

Basically what I did was fix the CONFREJ by moving all remaining
options to the front of the packet, not just the one being rejected.

In NutLcpInput() and in NutPapInput() I also made a small
improvement by setting the size of the network layer (nb_nw.sz)
to the correct value. Although this didn't seem to be harmfull in
any way, maybe it will prevent any future problems.

These fixes have enabled me to succesfully dialin to some of
the larger Dutch ISP's.

To my regret, I noticed that I missed the closing date for an
official release by just a few days. Ah well, better luck next time :-)

Greetings

Michel Hendriks