[En-Nut-Discussion] Supporting Other Target Platforms

NGB ngbmoreau at yahoo.com.au
Thu Feb 5 11:31:01 CET 2004

Watch out, this will start a processor war :-)

I know the motorola cpus have some great features but:
1-AVR's are quite close to ARM cores
2-You will get a lot more out of an ARM port because of the number of
processors available from different vendors.
3-You can easily upgrade to better cores eg: ARM9

I hope this makes sense.

Nic