[En-Nut-Discussion] How to echo to CRT external EEPROM R/W

Berns J. Buenaobra bbuenaobra at nip.upd.edu.ph
Sat Feb 7 11:32:18 CET 2004

Hello all:

I know this is too much for graduate student to ask but I'm desperate to
have my lab project go through the end objective.

I need to somehow see in my computer screen (CRT) when I am able to
write to EEPROM and/or read back from the computer screen via hyperlink
on a HTTP webserver page to a CGI what I have just written to it. Any
ideas? Where and how should I connect my Ethernut board to do just
exactly this? What can be the building blocks needed from the supplied
examples?

Thank you for your time.

Berns B.

************************************