[En-Nut-Discussion] Complete newbie...

Pearless Douglas.Pearless at pearless.co.nz
Sun Feb 8 23:20:04 CET 2004

As an aside,

I was looking for information on the memory mapping of the EtherNut 2.

This seems to be the only references I could find to the memory mapping in
the mailing list and website.

I assume that this is still current, and if I use 0xFE00-0xFEFF inclusive
for a daughter board I have designed (it can be jumpered into any block as I
decode A8-A15) that this will not cause a conflict?

Cheers Douglas