AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] NutUdpSendTo problem

Oliver Schulz Oliver.Schulz at bong.de
Mon Feb 9 11:42:44 CET 2004

Hi Rich,

> the patch for the buffer handling issue.  If I change the dest ip to
> 207.252.251.233 and run ethereal on the dest node then I get
> 0 returns from
So if use use an ip address of your LAN, the function returns 0.
Looks like a routing problem.

I discovered last weekend a small hidden bug in network interface configuring functions. If no DHCP is used (that is, if ethernut's ip address is set to a valid address during basemon), the gateway ip address is not added as default route, although it's properly configured in confnet struct.

Rich, can you tell me, if you use DHCP for ethernut?
Anyway, this evening I try to commit a bufgix for that in nut-3_4-release branch.

Cheers,
Oliver.