AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] Missing lib directory in 3.4.1rc1

Oliver Schulz Oliver.Schulz at bong.de
Mon Feb 9 16:56:46 CET 2004

Hi Pavel and all,

although the directories are definitely in CVS, they are obviously not checked out. If running an CVS update with '-d' option (create missing subdirs) after the checkout, the missing directories are finally created.

Harald, perhaps it is a good idea to place some dummy files in the lib subdirs, to ensure that these dirs will be created on CVS checkout..

Cheers,
Oliver.