[En-Nut-Discussion] NutUdpSendTo problem

Rich Wellner ethernut at objenv.com
Mon Feb 9 21:39:02 CET 2004

Harald Kipp <harald.kipp at egnite.de> writes:

> In your output
> EEPROM/DHCP/ARP config failed
> never appears, so you are using DHCP. May be there's the
> problem. Can you please try to use
>
> NutNetIfConfig("eth0", mac, ip_addr, ip_mask);
> NutIpRouteAdd(0, 0, inet_addr("207.252.251.233"), &devEth0);
>
> instead of NutDhcpIfConfig()?

Well, this is something to try anyway.  And I confess I hadn't noticed that
the "config failed" line wasn't in the output.  *I* know that there is no DHCP
server so somehow developed a blind spot for this.  I'll try the above and see
what happens.  If nothing else perhaps poking it with a different stick will
produce a different error.

Thanks for having a look and making a suggestion.

rw2