[En-Nut-Discussion] Supporting Other Target Platforms (Porsche911 is better than a Golf but sorry , I need a small car)

Trevor O'Grady togrady at comtech.uk.com
Tue Feb 10 10:24:58 CET 2004

Ralph,
This is very interesting. I was considering doing something like this.
I have done this several times in the past for other systems and it is well
worth the effort. You find bugs that otherwise would not be found in normal
testing on the hardware. You can usually write 90% of your application in
this nice environment.

Is this something you would be willing to share ?

Regards
Trevor