[En-Nut-Discussion] IDE interface

Richard Sloan rsloan2003 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 21:28:51 CET 2004

Yes you do not need to support 5V only CF! Everything out there will usually
work on both as there is a signal on the CF card to tell 3.3 or 5V

Wait signal, I never used this before.... I will need to look this one up, I
have only read CF cards and not wrote, so maybe WAIT is only for writes?

Is there any schematics etc? I could look at and verify for you?

Richard.