[En-Nut-Discussion] Improved RTL8019AS Driver

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Fri Feb 13 15:30:53 CET 2004

Bengt Florin contributed an improved Ethernet driver
for the Realtek chip. It's available for download
here:
http://www.ethernut.de/en/projects.html

I didn't commit it to CVS now, because it's a kind of
basic function and may introduce really weird problems.
Please report, if this works for you. I'll also check it
here and commit it then.

Many thanks to Bent for this time consuming work.
I know what I'm talking about. The RTL is a really
picky chip and consumed days of my live.