[En-Nut-Discussion] GSM/GPRS Module for Ethernut - good candidate brand needed

Berns J. Buenaobra bbuenaobra at nip.upd.edu.ph
Wed Feb 18 02:51:02 CET 2004

Hello List:

Seems to be that the push at my university instrumentation physics lab is to
go Web enabled  and Wireless. I do not have experience with interfacing a
GSM/GPRS modem to the Ethernut (still on the hump of the learning curve!) I
would appreciate some wisdom from experiences of the others in the list.
Please email me directly for some shared information specially on the "how
to" part of the hardware and code. We would like transmit optical scanned
data from out optical set-up from the lab to within a kilometer range by
GSM, TCP/IP, GPRS or RF Modem.

Many thanks for those who would reply and help.

Berns Buenaobra

Email: bbuenaobra at nip.upd.edu.ph