[En-Nut-Discussion] Questions re devUart1

Francois Rademeyer francois at asnone.com
Wed Feb 18 12:51:25 CET 2004

Thanks.

Not soon after I sent the mail I discovered the problem:  devDebug defaults
to a baudrate of 115200 and devUart not.

> For RAM usage: Using more than 4k for bss should be
> no problem (for ICC, enable the external RAM option).
> But I think there is a problem when using nearly 4k.
How do GCC users achieve this?

> This is no mailing list for C newbies - go playing
> with BASIC. :-)
I'm just a lazy C++ programmer.  When you have driven a Porsche for so long
it's quite tiresome to find your way around a Trabant. (-: A common nemesis
of many folks have once made a very true statement: "Most engineers use a
subset of C plus plus called C plus plus minus minus".

Cheers,
Francois