[En-Nut-Discussion] RE: [En-Nut-Discussion ] Prism Manuallink foranybody...

Jesper Hansen jesperh at telia.com
Fri Feb 27 20:10:05 CET 2004

> (Even if in fact, Prism 2.0... 3 chips are old and NDA has no meaning
> today).
> Jean Pierre

That's what we would like to think.
Last year, I needed to buy 200.000 cards for a project and asked Intersil
if I could sign the NDA and get the document.
Obviously, this was completely impossible.
Sadly, as such a treatment would make me happy to change to another
chipset, the situation is the same, so I'm stuck with the Prism2, due to
the availability of Linux drivers, code from IOSoft and the now sudden
appearance of this document.
So they get to sell the chips anyway :-(

/Jesper