[En-Nut-Discussion] Nutcracker

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Mon Jan 12 09:51:18 CET 2004

Bengan,

I strongly disbelieve, that this is a stack
problem. We are using UDP in some systems,
which are running 24h/7d without problems.

We also made several tests with large packets
and packet storms without being able to crash
the system.

Are you using version 3.3.2 (or at least 3.3.1)?

Are you using the latest CVS? This hadn't been
tested extensively.

I assume, that the problem is caused by a bug
in your application code. Are you running out
of memory?

_BUT_, everything is possible and you may indeed
have discovered a bug. Of course I'm very interested
in your modifications. If you send them to me,
I can add them to the Ethernut project webpage.

Thanks,

Harald