AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] noinit

Oliver Schulz Oliver.Schulz at bong.de
Tue Jan 13 08:49:56 CET 2004

Hi Alexander,

in the current official release version 3.3.2 of Nut/OS on www.ethernut.de the .noinit section is not supportet by Nut/OS initialization functions. Thus if you use the .noinit section, it is simply overwritten by some heap memory.

Please use the current development from CVS, where this issue is already fixed.

BTW, this works only with avr-gcc compiler.

Regards,
Oliver.