[En-Nut-Discussion] Next Release of Nut/OS ?

Zodianet zodianet at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jan 15 18:57:11 CET 2004

I discovered the ethernut system 2 weeks ago and I find it very impressive.
Very small, nice  and powerfull.
Nevertheless for beginners,  it is difficult to follow the "updates flow" in
CVS to maintain the top of the art.
Moreover, I am unable to set the compiler's 32K RAM model (instead internal
RAM) even with several .c updates (with ICCAVR, Ethernut 2).
A continuous  up to date "Nut/OS package" could be helpfull.
Where can I find it?  Is the Nut/OS 3.2.3 release already planned ?
Less time for maintain OS up to date, it's more time for applications.
Jean Pierre

PS :
in my previous mail "Small WINS utility for the community",
the test "if ( strlen(name) > 15)    return -1;"
MUST be done at the beginning of the function, not after memory allocation.