[En-Nut-Discussion] Analog input

Simon Biniek lightfreakde at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 15:28:37 CET 2004

> Do some have a example how i can use the analog
> input on ethernut using the internal analog input og
> port F?

It's the third time you've asked that and you've got
an awnser and example code here in the group.
First off all read the Datasheet of the AtMega128.

> I have a ordninary temperature resistor. I want to
> sample the value of the resistor.
> On port F it is pins fra 1..8. How do i connect the
> resistor?

Analog Inputs can't directly mesare resistors. They
only can measure voltages. You have to build a voltage
divider or a robinson bridge.

regards

Simon