[En-Nut-Discussion] RFC: Ethernut IDE/CF Interface

Zodianet zodianet at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jan 21 12:56:32 CET 2004

Few months ago, I bought the Wireless Lan ER22 Board from IOSOFT
(http://www.iosoft.co.uk/wlan2.php) with complete Software/hardware sources.
(Humm.. Nut/OS & ethernut are from far better et less expensive)
Its works with the netgear MA401 802.11b PCMCIA card, but with IDE lines
emulated by I/O.
If these sources can help you...
Jean-Pierre