AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] Compile errors

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Jan 22 19:06:38 CET 2004

>Currently there is Nut/OS version 3.3.3.1pre in CVS, so you need all latest
>files from CVS to have (perhaps :-) a working system.

We are currently in the process of verifying the CVS contents,
in order to prepare a new release. Up to now everything looks
fine.

Oliver (and other potential developers): I talked to Ted
Roth some days ago and he suggested to use branches for
updates and keep the main branch clean for releases. If
a branch looks stable, it will be merged into the main
branch. I'm  not familiar with this method and just started
testing it on a local server.