[En-Nut-Discussion] Problem with connection to Ethernut

Alexandra Taratutin alextara19 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 23 19:22:36 CET 2004

Hi!

Thank you all for the help. I was trying different things that you are all
suggested, but at the end it was all my fault. I don't know what exactly I
did  wrong, but to fix the problem with connecting to the Ethernut I
installed again all sources from the CD, run nutconfig, compiled my program
and now I don't have any problems with connecting.

Again, thank you all for you help.
Sasha.