[En-Nut-Discussion] USART problems

helipad heli.pad at ntlworld.com
Wed Jan 28 15:31:30 CET 2004

Michel ,

are you using the current cvs version i wonder ? and did you re-compile the
ethernut librarys before you compiled your project , and copy'd the new
librarys across to your   icc\lib folder

if you send me your project off list i can see if it compiles here if you
wish .
i am at the moment working through testing the latest developer cvs and all
the example projects now compile fine in icc

Richard