[En-Nut-Discussion] USART problems

Michel v.d. Net M.v.d.Net at KROHNE-Altometer.nl
Wed Jan 28 16:19:20 CET 2004

Richard,

You are right i'm using the AtMega128, Ethernut 2.
I already copied the libary's to icc\lib.

But when i run your batch file, i can see that the
Usart c source files are not in the log file.
I presume that the usart source files must be
compiled to, when running the batch.

Everything else works perfect, but i'm going to
use the uart for 9 bits communication so I want to
replace the old Uart interface by the new Usart interface.

:-) Michel