[En-Nut-Discussion] ICC build of appload? (Joe Doubek)

Brett Abbott Brett.Abbott at digital-telemetry.com
Thu Jul 8 23:30:08 CEST 2004

Joe

I have ported the Ethernut 1 version (ie. Realtek) to ICC.  I had just
got it going with Harald's kind help and then a client decided that his
project was much more important so it hasnt been tested past the "it
seems to go fine" stage.  (and hence not published back to this
forum.).  You are welcome to have this if you want, if you can test it,
we can get it into the CVS!

The only caveat at the moment is that I havent had the time to tune it
to fit into a 2K bootloader so it currently runs as a 4K bootloader
(actually something like 2.2K....).

Cheers
Brett

Brett Abbott, Managing Director, Digital Telemetry Limited
Email: Brett.Abbott at digital-telemetry.com
PO Box 24 036 Manners Street, Wellington, New Zealand
Phone +64 (4) 5666-860  Mobile +64 (21) 656-144
------------------- Commercial in confidence --------------------