[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS configuration utility

Hugo Simon hugo.simon at gmx.de
Sat Jul 10 18:34:21 CEST 2004

I just tried that. I edited the makedefs and makedefs.gcc to uncomment the
NUT_CPU_FREQ line.
Then I did an "make clean" and an "make all". But it doesnot help.

Is that the wrong place to do the definition? I also uncommented the
NUT_DEBUG definition, but the debug messages did not appear.

Then I tried flashing the basemon into my hardware, works fine.

Any furter ideas?

Thanks
Thorsten