[En-Nut-Discussion] ppp_hackup

Adam Baran badam at zulu.gdynia.pl
Tue Jul 20 16:31:33 CEST 2004

By the way :) could You specify what modem You are using (GPRS I guess) ?
And the way You escape from GPRS PPP into command mode.

Some time ago I had unresolved problem with Sony Ericsson's GM-47 PPP
session breakdown after PPP-CommandMode-ATO sequence.

Sorry having nothing to say with resolving ppp_hackup matters...

badam